Saturday, September 6, 2008

Putting in your two cents

Hi friends,
I have received emails from so many of you commenting on how much you would like to share your thoughts on my blog. I do have that option but have chosen not to enable it. Why? Because, as so many of you may well be aware, not everyone is as nice and as hopeful and as concerned about doing the right thing as so many of you are.
Believe it or not there are people who would wish to share their negative thoughts with me and my readers telling us that living an alkaline lifstyle of alkaline food and water, thinking good thoughts, loving your fellow man and making a positive difference in the world is is not enough to cure whatever ails us. Reading such negative posts from people such as these is in itself part of an acidic lifestyle. I have chosen to live an alkaline lifestyle and therefore do not surround myself with acidic thoughts, things or people.
If you would like to comment about one of my blog posts please don't hesitate to email me. I would love for you to share your comments and your suggestions. I can always delete the negative ones. :)
Peace and Blessings.

1 comment:

mundoalkalina said...

I was translated the WCMessenger article "Holistic Healing" in Spanish, and was talking about your Book Cancer Angel in my TV Show Interview "Mundo Alkalina" (The new Biology in spanish) Broadcasting on local channel 47 TV At Durango, Mexico. I will be your first mexican reader. Thanks for help people in the world.
Your best friend. Fausto